Driver’s Education Programs:
(Weekdays and Weekends)
$655 for Driver’s Education Program Include:
- 30 Classroom Hours
- 12-Hours of Behind-the-Wheel Driving Time
- 6-Hours Observation Time
- 2-Hours Parent Class
- Include one time Road Test
* $28 per lesson for additional driving time.
Road Tests Not Include:
|$260 for Classrooms Only||$430 for Behind-the-Wheel|
|– 30 Classroom Hours||– 12-Hours of Behind-the-Wheel Driving Time|
|– 2-Hours Parent Class||– 6-Hours Observation Time|
* There are no refunds after a course or class has started.
* We are accept cash or check only, No credit.
* Students save approximately 10% – 20% off their car insurance rate, upon completion of the driver education programs.
* Upon completion of the driver’s education program, we will issue a Driver’s Ed completion certification, which must be presented to the RMV when taking a road test. This certificate will allow students to take the road test before they turn 18 years old.
* We Accept Cash or Check ,No Credit Card.